- Use your myAES username and password to log in to the abstract submission site; follow prompts to create an account if you do not yet have one
- Allow at least one hour for abstract submission
- Save your progress before exiting a task to save progress
- Be sure to proofread carefully; once the call for abstracts closes, submissions are locked for review and cannot be edited
- Once all tasks have been completed, there will be green check marks by each task--please note that this DOES NOT indicate completion of the submission
- To finalize submission, click PREVIEW AND SUBMIT on the top or bottom of the task list, and then SUBMIT on the following screen
- Once the submission has been finalized, the submitter will receive a confirmation email; if no confirmation email has been received the abstract has not been successfully submitted
- For any technical difficulties submitting an abstract, click the blue FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT tab on the right side of each screen; you will be asked for information as well as screenshots to receive assistance
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting your payment does not mean your abstract has been submitted for review. To submit your abstract, you must complete all tasks on the list. Once all tasks are complete, click SAVE and SUBMIT to review your submission and SUBMIT to finalize. If you have not received a confirmation email, your submission is not complete.
Submitters will be notified via email of decisions in late August 2022 and are responsible for notifying all authors of the decision.