Who should apply?
Eligible candidates include:
- Residents enrolled in an ACGME-approved neurology program at an institution in the US or Canada at the time of the 2022 AES Annual Meeting
- Residents who have expressed interest in the epilepsy field
How to Apply
Deadline: Monday, August 8, 2022
Residency program directors must submit a nomination form by Monday, August 8, to nominate eligible residents.
For a resident to be considered:
- Resident has expressed an interest in the epilepsy field
- Resident must be in good standing with their institution
- Resident must be able to attend the full two-day course on December 2 and December 3, 2022 in Nashville
Only one resident per program may be nominated. Due to the small number of spots available, qualified candidates will be randomly selected, with preference given to junior residents.
Applicants should not register for the 2022 Annual Meeting until they have received notification regarding whether they have been accepted to the Resident EEG Course.
Notifications will be sent out via email to both program directors and residents by the end of August.
- Residents will receive a $500 travel stipend for the Annual Meeting--contingent upon course attendance
- Residents will receive complimentary registration to the full AES Annual Meeting (December 2-6, 2022) and are encouraged to participate in the education, career development, and networking opportunities over the full five-day event
Residents should not register for the meeting until they have been accepted to participate in the live course.
Please send all inquiries about the Resident EEG Course to firstname.lastname@example.org