If your training program has been disrupted by the COVID-19 crisis, on-demand training resources from AES can help you provide continuity to your fellows and students. Plus, AES activities offering CME can help you stay on track with earning your own continuing medical education credits.
Please visit the AES webinars page. AES has several Ask the Expert webinars on COVID-19 related topics.
Virtual Courses with Case Conferences
AES has created virtual learning resources that can be used immediately to complement existing education activities.
Learn more about the AES Professor's Rounds Online program.
Training Curricula and Tools
AES offers a robust library of online education and training on epilepsy care and research. Most courses are accessible on-demand and are available for free to AES members (login required).
- Fellowship Curriculum: This online epilepsy fellowship curriculum features handouts and recorded audio presentations
- EPIPORT: This research training curriculum includes 28 modules with post-assessment surveys
- Self-Assessment in Epilepsy: This self-assessment activity provides a basis for continuing medical education, lifelong learning, and competency throughout epilepsy professionals' careers
- EMU Caring: These online modules can be used independently or together for continuing in-service education and as a training tool for new members of the team--includes pre and post-assessment upon completion of the full seven-module program
Other Training Resources
- Managing Epilepsy Well Network for self-management programs and tools for people with epilepsy and HCPs. AES is a supporting member of the MEW network.
- Medical students, residents, and fellows
Credentialing and Quality Reporting