Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Technologist II (13-7219) – Seattle, WA
We invite you to bring your career to an environment where talent is rewarded and new ideas are encouraged. At Seattle Children's Hospital, the Pacific Northwest's premier pediatric care center, we offer more than just state-of-the-art facilities and open career growth potential. You will also find a true commitment to meeting the needs of children and their families. We value diversity and it is expressed in all aspects, from the patients and families we serve to our organizational culture and our employees. If you would like to do some of your best work—your life's work –Children's has excellent opportunities waiting for you.
Under general supervision, prepare patient for and perform routine, special and complex electroneurodiagnostic and other clinical electrophysiological examinations, such as evoked potential studies, polygraphic studies, long-term and intraoperative monitoring and functional cortical mapping, including diagnostic and investigative studies in a variety of settings, recording electrical activity arising primarily from the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, or somatosensory systems using a variety of techniques and instruments. Provide technical interpretation of data and related findings to physicians or neurophysiologist. Ensure the accuracy of every procedure and that each customer encounter is positive, professional and efficient.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduation from an accredited EEG/END Technology program, accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation.
- At least one (1) year of experience performing clinical electroneurodiagnostic tests.
- Completion of the Part I and Part II examination for registration by the American Board of Registration of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists (ABRET)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare or related field.
- At least two (2) years EEG experience.
- Certification by the American Board of Registration of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists (ABRET) in EEG.
For immediate consideration, please apply online to www.seattlechildrens.org/jobs, requisition #: 13-7219
Seattle Children’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
If you are the owner of this job posting, you can enter the password you assigned to this job posting to edit the text or change the status of this listing.