Online: login through the myAES link found on the left side of the AES home page. Login with your AES ID#/Login Name (numerical ID) and password; select the My Transactions, scroll down and find Renew. An electronic receipt will be sent to you upon completion of this transaction. Be sure not to hit submit more than once or your credit card will be charged again. (You'll know if this happens if you receive more than one receipt).
Join American Epilepsy Society - find our online application at this link!
Why Join the American Epilepsy Society?
The American Epilepsy Society serves as a resource for its membership and the epilepsy community by providing access to data on the latest breakthroughs, technologies and methodologies in epilepsy research.
The American Epilepsy Society promotes interdisciplinary communication, scientific investigation, and exchange of clinical information about epilepsy. Membership in AES opens doors to educational sessions, networking and knowledge-sharing among its members and Annual Meeting attendees.
Member Benefits & Opportunities
AES Members have convenient access to opportunities for professional growth through a variety of avenues, including:
Continuing Education & Professional Development
- Programs offering CME for Doctors, CE for Nurses, and APCE for Pharmacists
- Regional Symposia
- Online Epilepsy Education Programs
- Archived, Online Courses from the Annual Meeting and other Educational Programs
- Subsription to the American Epilepsy Society's official journal - online and print - Epilepsy Currents
- Electronic version of the AES News, the official newsletter of the American Epilepsy Society, published 3 - 4 times annually
- Publications on specific topics with scientific focus and conclusions
- Reduced subscription rates on Epilepsy Research, Epilepsy & Behavior, and Seizure
- Subscription to the Internatial League Against Epilepsy's official journal, Epilepsia. This special rate is not available to non-members and is optional for Corresponding, Junior Members, and Professionals in Epilepsy Care
- Annual Meeting - members receive significantly reduced registration rates when membership is current
- Special Interest Groups - member-initiated groups focused on educational or research issues which appeal to a select and identifiable subset of AES members
- Employment Opportunities - free of charge for members only - on the AES website
- Professional Connection - connect with other members through the online network exclusively designed for AES, found on the AES homepage
- Funding sources for member-sponsored educational programs and member-initiated research
- Grant Programs - sponsored by AES and AES with allied organizations
- Research & Training Workshops
- Awards Programs - some which provide honoraria and/or stipends for travel, accomodations, and meeting registration
- Leadership Opportunities via participation on a Committee, Sub-committee, or Task Force
- Ambassador Working Groups - assist AES Staff and Committee members with various duties throughout the AES Annual Meeting
- AES website and links to other online resources pertinent to the field of epilepsy
- Access to clinical and research database on AES Homepage
- Programs recognizing scientific study and accomplishment
- Access to information on the latest pharmaceuticals, technology, practice management services, and other pertinent areas for professionals in the field of epilepsy