Annual Meeting Symposia
Friday, December 3rd
Saturday, December 4th
- Presidential Symposium GABAergic Transmission in Epilepsy
- Antiepileptic Therapeutic Symposium Channel Surfing: Impact on Treatment Strategies
Sunday, December 5th
- Annual Course: Inflammatory Issues and Infectious Causes of Epilepsy
- Professionals in Epilepsy Care Symposium How Practitioners Can Use Neuropsychological Testing to Improve Patient Care and Outcomes
Monday, December 6th
- Merritt-Putnam Symposium Consequences of Epilepsy Through the Ages: When Is the Die Cast?
- Pediatric State of the Art Symposium Identifying and Managing the Comorbidities of Pediatric Epilepsy
Tuesday, December 7th
- Plenary II Symposium Neurostimulation in the Treatment of Epilepsy: The Road Traveled and The Road Ahead
- ILAE Symposium: Epilepsy Treatment in North America and Around The World: Can We Learn From Each Other?