Mid-June - July
- Abstracts are under review.
- Abstract acceptance notices will go out via email. Within the email will be a link to the site for additional information.
- Awardees and Platform Presenters will also be notified.
- Late-breaking abstract submission will open Friday, September 1 and close Monday, October 2 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Regular Late Breaking Abstracts: These abstract submissions are to emphasize ongoing research of an extraordinary nature, which warrants expedited presentation. Selection is based on scientific merit, timeliness, and anticipated interest to the meeting attendees. You will be required to upload a letter in the abstract submitter explaining why this abstract is a late submission. Abstract submission fees are as follows: $100 for non-corporate and $350 for all others.
- Fellows Late Breaking Abstracts: These abstract submissions are for Fellows to allow trainees to submit an abstract and attend the AES Annual Meeting. You will be required to upload a letter in the abstract submitter from your supervisor confirming you are a trainee and why your abstract should be considered for late breaking. Abstract submission fees are as follows: $75 for AES members and $100 for non-members.
For any additional questions about your abstract, please email email@example.com.