For Current Exhibitors
Informational Webinars for Exhibitors
New for 2017! Don’t miss the AES 2017 exhibitor webinar series with critical show information, promotional ideas, and tips for maximizing the impact of your presence at the AES Annual Meeting.
- The June webinar focuses on general meeting information exhibitors need to know, plus details on exhibit booths, sponsorships, advertising, “in conjuction with” (ICW) meetings, and reserving hotel room blocks for your team.
- The September webinar will walk you through booth design, furnishings, decorating, food & beverage, team registration, and more on ICW meetings.
- Tuesday, June 13 at 2:00 p.m. Central
- Thursday, September 7 at 2:00 p.m. Central
Registration information will be publicized in the AES exhibitor newsletter.
Important Exhibitor Dates
- Housing block opens to exhibitors: July 2017
- In Conjunction With (ICW) meeting requests open: August 2017
- Booth payment deadline: August 25, 2017
- Program guide listing due: August 31, 2017
- Exhibitor manual available: Mid-August 2017
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Saturday, December 2, 2017: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 3, 2017: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 4, 2017: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Hall B
For More Information
For information on Exhibits, contact Lara Fitts-Gamache: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-265-9639
For information on sponsorships, advertising, and medical education support, contact Susan Oliver: email@example.com or 312-883-3800, x 102