Exhibits and Support
Five Days, Thousands of Professionals. All focused on epilepsy.
The 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society is 2017's premiere national gathering of healthcare professionals who treat and research epilepsy. AES offers our industry partners a warm welcome and a high-value outreach opportunity.
You will meet thousands of epilepsy specialists from all 50 states and more than 60 countries, including:
- Health care professionals who provide care to millions of seizure disorder patients each year
- Basic science researchers, clinical researchers, and pharmacy specialists
- Domestic and international reach: 70% travel from around the US, 30% attend from other countries
Who Attends the AES Annual Meeting?
Here's What You Get:
Exhibitor benefits for booths sized 10’ x 10’ or larger include:
- 6 hours of non-compete time!
- 4 Exhibit Hall badges per 10' x 10' booth (additional badges available for $100 each)
- Company listing in Program Book distributed on-site and posted online
- Online exhibit listing
- Black and white identification sign
- Lunches, refreshment breaks, poster sessions and prize drawings in the Exhibit Hall to promote traffic
- Pre- and post-show electronic list of registered attendees (direct mail addresses only)
- Complimentary electronic VIP passes to invite your best customers to the Exhibit Hall
- Priority sign-up for the 2018 Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA
Contact Lara Fitts Gamache, Exhibit Manager, with exhibit questions at 312-265-9639 or download the exhibit space application to reserve an exhibit space.
A full exhibit and sponsorship prospectus will be available in April 2017. It will offer opportunities for introducing and promoting your brand, sharing scientific information about the current state of your research, and supporting professional education. You can see opportunities that were offered for the 2016 meeting here.
Grow with Us!
The AES Annual Meeting has been honored two years in a row by Trade Show Executive as one of the fifty fastest growing trade shows in the country!