Information for International Travelers
Letter of Invitation
For security purposes, letters of invitation are only available for individuals registered for the Annual Meeting. Please check the appropriate box when completing your online registration. A letter will be sent to you via email after your registration is complete. Please email email@example.com with questions.
Consulates and Embassies: Please check with your local U.S. consulate or embassy for details (including timing) on applying for a visa: www.usembassy.gov.
You are encouraged to apply for your visa as early as possible.
Visa Application Information: Applicants should first consult the U.S. Department of State’s visa appointment and processing wait times website. Important timelines and information regarding travel to the United States is available on the U.S. Government websites:
If you are experiencing significant visa delays, you are encouraged to fill out this visa survey. This will bring your case to the attention of the U.S. Department of State.
International Group Housing
If you will be joining us from outside the United States, please visit our partner website for international group housing.
There are many benefits of booking through our international housing partner:
- International plan includes room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, gratuities, and help desk*
- The lowest official hotel rates offering early booking and no-penalty name changes**
- Lowest-available registration fee when booking through official housing
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked
- Secure payment processing and online room block management
- Multilingual meetings and conventions manager dedicated to your group from online to onsite
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone
- Assistance facilitating visa processing, CME credit transfers, and the dissemination of official authority letters
PLEASE NOTE: EXPERIENT AND INTERNATIONAL GROUP HOUSING ARE THE ONLY AES-AUTHORIZED HOUSING PARTNERS FOR THE AES ANNUAL MEETING.
*Group help desk availability may vary depending on chosen hotel.
**Booking for International Plan is available before the availability of domestic housing.