One-Step Registration and Hotel Reservations
Registering for the AES Annual Meeting and booking at preferred hotels is combined into a single, more convenient process. Get started by visiting the registration and housing website.
Using a preferred hotel offers you easy access to the Annual Meeting. These hotels also offer a discounted rate and help offset overall meeting expenses. Book your hotel when you register and receive a $50 registration discount. Restictions apply.
The AES Annual Meeting preferred hotels are:
- Hilton Americas Houston - AES Headquarters
- Hotel Embassy Suites Houston - 1 Block
- Hampton Inn / Homewood Suites Houston - 2 Blocks
- Four Seasons Hotel Houston - Blocks
- Courtyard Houston Downtown - 7 Blocks
- Springhill Suites Houston Downtown - 7 Blocks
- Residence Inn Houston Downtown - 7 Blocks
- Hyatt Regency Houston Distance - 10 Blocks
International Group Housing
For international attendees, please visit our partner website here for international group housing.
The benefits of booking with our international group housing partner are:
- International plan includes room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, gratuities, and help desk*
- The lowest official hotel rates offering early booking and no-penalty name changes**
- Lowest available registration fee when booking through official housing
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked
- Secure payment processing and online room block management
- Multilingual meetings and conventions manager dedicated to your group from online to onsite
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone
- Assistance facilitating visa processing, CME credit transfers, and the dissemination of official authority letters
*Group help desk availability may vary depending on the chosen hotel, as per official schedule.
**Booking for International Plan is available before the availability of domestic housing. Flexible room rate gives flexibility for changes of guest names without penalties up to the date of the event.