One-Step Registration and Hotel Reservations
Registering for the AES Annual Meeting and booking at preferred hotels is combined into a single, more convenient process. Get started by visiting the registration and housing website.
Using a preferred hotel offers you easy access to the Annual Meeting. These hotels also offer a discounted rate and help offset overall meeting expenses. Book your hotel when you register and receive a $50 registration discount. Restictions apply.
The AES Annual Meeting preferred hotels are:
- Hilton Americas Houston - AES Headquarters
- Hotel Embassy Suites Houston - 1 Block
- Hampton Inn / Homewood Suites Houston - 2 Blocks
- Four Seasons Hotel Houston - Blocks
- Courtyard Houston Downtown - 7 Blocks
- Springhill Suites Houston Downtown - 7 Blocks
- Residence Inn Houston Downtown - 7 Blocks
- Hyatt Regency Houston Distance - 10 Blocks
International Group Housing
For international attendees, please visit our partner website here for international group housing.
The benefits of booking with our international group housing partner are:
- International plan includes room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, gratuities, and help desk*
- The lowest official hotel rates offering early booking and no-penalty name changes**
- Lowest available registration fee when booking through official housing
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked
- Secure payment processing and online room block management
- Multilingual meetings and conventions manager dedicated to your group from online to onsite
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone
- Assistance facilitating visa processing, CME credit transfers, and the dissemination of official authority letters
*Group help desk availability may vary depending on the chosen hotel, as per official schedule.
**Booking for International Plan is available before the availability of domestic housing. Flexible room rate gives flexibility for changes of guest names without penalties up to the date of the event.
Alert: Experient and International Group Housing Are the Only AES-Authorized Housing Providers
AES has learned of unauthorized companies using the AES meeting 2016 name in what appears to be a scam to sell hotel reservations that will not be honored by the hotels.
Experient and AES International Group Housing are the official housing providers for the AES Annual Meeting. AES has worked diligently with the hotels in Houston to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing providers other than Experient and AES International Group Housing are not approved by AES. Reservations offered by unauthorized organizations may appear to be for lower rates; however, they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please report any unauthorized solicitation to AES at email@example.com.
Please note: Hotel availability continually changes leading up to the reservation deadline of Monday, November 7. Please confirm another hotel if your preferred choice isn’t currently available. Based on history, rooms may become available in late September through mid-October as meeting attendees finalize their plans and cancel dates they no longer needed. We suggest that you check back at a later date for availability at your desired hotel.