Institute of Medicine Report - The Public Health Dimensions of the Epilepsies
The American Epilepsy Society is proud to share the Institute of Medicine Report on the Public Health Dimensions of the Epilepsies. This project was sponsored by more than 25 organizations including non-governmental epilepsy health care and patient advocacy organizations, and federal organizations. AES was a sponsor of this report; several AES members participated in the project.
For more information or to obtain copies of the report and associated resources:
- Presentation by the IOM Summarizing The Public Health Dimensions of the Epilepsies Report
- A Focus on Mortality and Unexpected Death in Epilepsy
- Epilepsy across the spectrum: promoting health and understanding. A summary of the Institute of Medicine report.
- Research implications of the Institute of Medicine Report, Epilepsy Across the Spectrum: Promoting Health and Understanding
- Testimonies submitted for the Institute of Medicine Report: epilepsy across the spectrum: promoting health and understanding
- Project Access: Strategies to improve care for children and youth with epilepsy: Illustrations of recommendations in the IOM report on the epilepsies