Press Releases on Surgery
- Laser Ablation Surgery Shows Better Cognitive Results for People with Epilepsy, 2013
- Impact of Surgery on Lives of People with Epilepsy, 2013
- Epilepsy Surgery Safe and Effective in Patients of Advancing Age, 2013
- Epilepsy Surgery Effect on Mood and Behavior in Children Differs by Surgical Site and Hemisphere, 2013
- Survey of Epilepsy Centers Shows Changing Landscape in Epilepsy Surgery, 2013
- Researchers Report on Safety of Rapid AED Withdrawal in Pre‐surgical Video/EEG Monitoring, 2013
- Study Suggests Post‐Operative Change in AED Therapy May Not Necessarily Affect Long‐term Seizure Outcome After Temporal Lobe Surgery, 2013
Epilepsy Currents Reviews & Commentaries on Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery and Postoperative Depression: Charting Difficult Territory
- Will There be a Niche for Gamma Knife Surgery in Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Mood Disorders and Epilepsy Surgery: Lightening the Burden in More Ways Than One?
- Can We Predict Advertise Psychiatric Outcomes of Epilepsy Surgery?
- Predictors of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery Outcomes
- Do We Need EEGs After Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery, and How Many?
- Psychiatric Care in Epilepsy Surgery: Who Needs It?
- Are HFOs Still UFOs? The Known and Unknown About High Frequency Oscillations in Epilepsy Surgery
- Operating in the Dark...To See is to Cure
- Impact of Surgery on Developing Minds: How do we Weigh the Consequences?
- Confirmed! Durable Benefits of Epilepsy Surgery
- Surgery for Heterotopia: A Second Look
- Results of Epilepsy Surgery: Still So Much to Learn
- First Randomized Study of Epilepsy Surgery
- Do We Need Seizure Prophylaxis for Brain Tumor Surgery?
- Cerebral Vasospasm After Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery: Clinically Important?
- Long-Term Outcome After Epilepsy Surgery: Relapsing, Remitting Disorder?
- Multiple Auras: Not an Ominous Sign for Epilepsy Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery: A Broken Bridge Between Utility and Utilization
- Antiepileptic Medications after Extratemporal Epilepsy Surgery: When Do We Stop?
- Is Seizure Surgery an Option for Patients with Very Low IQ?
- Medication Management After Epilepsy Surgery: Opinions Versus Facts
- Epilepsy Surgery in the Frontal Lobe: Terra Incognita or New Frontier?
- When Epilepsy Surgery Fails...There is Often a Second Chance
- Finally, a Flood of Fascinating Facts and Findings on Final Outcomes After Frontal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery
- To Sleep, Perchance to Seize: Surgery Ameliorates Nocturnal Frontal Lobe Seizures
- Epilepsy Surgery: Are You Ever Out of the Woods?
- Psychiatry Problems After Epilepsy Surgery
- Memory Risks for Epilepsy Surgery Differ Across Age
- Interpreting Seizure Counts After Temporal Lobectomy: Not Just One-Two-Three
- Do Immediate Postoperative Seizures Predict Surgical Failure After Frontal Lobe Surgery?
- Long-Term Outcomes of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Surgery
Annual Meeting Archive Symposia
- Setting Standards: International Collaboration for Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Through the ILAE
- The Changing Surgical Landscape in Kids
- Nonlesional epilepsy surgery: “Be wary of risks”