Living with seizures and epilepsy is a challenge for so many. While one person may have seizures, the experiences of living with epilepsy can affect the whole family.
The American Epilepsy Society (AES) website is the ‘home’ of professionals involved in the care of people with seizures and epilepsy. Here you will find information about the Society, programs available for members, as well as educational programs and news available to all professionals with an interest in epilepsy.
For people with epilepsy and their families and loved ones, feel free to look around and learn more about epilepsy.
- View FAQs for some common questions and answers about epilepsy.
- Find a Doctor will help you find AES members near you who may help you get the care you need.
- Find A Center will connect you to members of the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. Learn what epilepsy centers are and how to find one in the United States.
- Find a TS Clinic connects you to the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance which has a listing of epilepsy programs that provide clinics specific for people with Tuberous Sclerosis.
- Learn about Seizure Diaries and other Resources
- View Patient and Family Organizations in epilepsy that may address specific areas of interest.
Visit the Epilepsy Foundation
- Epilepsy.com is the leading website for general and in-depth information about epilepsy and seizures.
- Start with Epilepsy 101 to learn about the basics of seizures.
- Follow the 101 series as you read about Diagnosis, Treatment and Managing Your Seizures.
- Then browse through the site to learn more, get help, and get connected with others living with epilepsy.
- The Epilepsy Foundation has a network of affiliates across the United States that offers programs and services to individuals, families, employers and community based professional groups. Find An Affiliate near you, visit.