Housing Deadline & Other Important Information
The deadline for individual hotel reservations is Monday, November 10. The deadline for group reservations (10 or more rooms) is Monday, October 6. You are encouraged to make your hotel reservations early, as rooms may sell out prior to these dates.
ROOM DEPOSIT / CANCELLATION POLICY:
A credit card (American Express, Discover, Diners Club, MasterCard or Visa) is required to guarantee a reservation. After Monday, November 24, a one night, NON-refundable deposit (room and tax) representing the first night of your reservation will be charged to your credit card. Changes can be made to your reservation online or the AES Housing Bureau until Monday, November 24 based on availability. Please contact your hotel directly after this date. Guests are responsible for all nights reserved, regardless of actual arrival or departures dates.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
Guests who check out of the hotel prior to the scheduled departure date will be charged a penalty of one night’s room rate and tax.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Check the arrival and departure date on your reservation confirmation to be sure you’ve requested the correct dates. Note: If you do not arrive at the hotel on the confirmed date, the hotel will resell your room and you will be charged the amount equal to one night’s room charge plus tax.
- The current Seattle, WA hotel room tax rate is 15.6%. This rate is not included in hotel rate and is subject to change.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): If you require a room compliant with the ADA, please check the appropriate box when submitting your reservation.
- Special Requests: Experient will confirm your reservation based on your requests; however, special requests (such as two beds or connecting rooms) cannot be guaranteed. It is the attendee's responsibility to reconfirm requests directly with the assigned hotel upon check-in.
- Early or Extended Reservations: Anyone interested in arriving early or extending a stay should contact Experient, Inc. They will contact the hotel to request the early or extended dates. Experient, Inc., will follow up with the attendee within 72 hours (Monday – Friday) to confirm the availability and rates, based on the hotels response.
- Hospitality Suites are subject to availability. Please contact Experient, Inc., for layouts and rates. Hospitality activities must not conflict with official AES meeting guidelines available on the website in August.
- AES is only able to assist guests with reservations if they have booked their accommodations within the official AES Housing Bureau.
- Reservations will not be accepted directly by participating hotels or AES.
Are you having trouble receiving your hotel confirmation?
PLEASE NOTE: Your e-mail system or spam blocker may be preventing you from receiving important messages, including your hotel confirmation responses from Experient, Inc., the official AES Housing Bureau. Please remember to check your spam filter frequently.