Epilepsy Learning Institute
The American Epilepsy Society provides access to the Epilepsy Learning Institute (ELI) for interprofessional AES members and non-members. It is the online education platform for individualized professional education, self-assessment, and self-directed learning for medical professionals providing care to people with epilepsy.
In the Epilepsy Learning Institute, you can earn CME and CE and complete ABPN approved MOC activities.
- Self-Assessments in Epilepsy (Volumes 1, 2 and 3) & Self Assessment in Professionalism
- Podcasts – What’s Current
- Recorded Webinars - Ask the Experts
- EMU Caring - Safety in the EMU (Learn more here)
- Annual Meeting Symposia Archives (access the 2015 recordings list here)
- Expert Interviews
Browse the catalog to find on-demand activities where you can earn AMA PRA Category 1 credits™, continuing education for nurses and techs, and ABPN MOC-approved activities.