For Fellows: AES PRO
AES Professor's Rounds Online (AES PRO)
The AES PRO program (login required) is a three-month pilot program beginning in July 2020 designed to meet the educational needs of epilepsy fellows through a live online activity each week.
The AES PRO curriculum is comprised of four activities featuring topics important to fellows and presented by leading epilepsy professionals:
- Career Development Webinar
- Case Conference
- Journal Club
- Epilepsy Grand Rounds
This new program aims to introduce epilepsy fellows to colleagues in other institutions and to promote collaboration and networking amongst trainees and senior faculty. Fellows will learn about epilepsy and about the community of professionals that work in the field and make up AES.
- Career Development Webinar: Finding a Job in Academia, Career Development, and Maximizing Your Experience in Epilepsy, Recorded July 28
- Journal Club: Postoperative memory prognosis in temporal lobe epilepsy surgery, August 6 | 4:00 – 5:00 PM ET
- Case Conference: Adult Epilepsy Case Studies, August 13 | 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
- Grand Rounds: ICU EEG Monitoring: Why, How, and Who?, August 20 | 3:00 – 4:00 PM ET
- Case Conference: Epilepsy Surgery, Thursday, August 25 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Grand Rounds: Clinical Trials, Thursday, September 3 | 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
- Journal Club: Abuse potential assessment of cannabidiol (CBD) in recreational polydrug users: A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial, Thursday, September 10 | 5:00 - 6:00 PM ET
- Career Development Webinar: Exploring Epilepsy Careers in Clinical Trials: Multiple Perspectives, Friday, September 18 | 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
More information on months two and three forthcoming.