Grass Foundation - AES Young Investigator Travel Awards Application Instructions
Application Deadline: Applications are due in June 2015.
- (renumber this list starting over with 1) Application for this award is made as part of the Annual Meeting abstract submission process. You will be asked to indicate eligibility for this award when submitting your abstract. The required letter described below MUST be uploaded via the online abstract submitter no later than June 10, 2015.
- A letter from your supervisor/mentor/program director, on their institutional letterhead is REQUIRED. This letter must include the applicant’s research focus, role in the abstract, promise as a future investigator and any information regarding the applicant’s status as an underrepresented minority.
- This letter must also confirm the applicant is less than five years of out postdoctoral training and include the name of the first author along with the title of the abstract .
- This award provides a $1,000 stipend together with waiver of the AES annual meeting registration fee.
- The AES Research and Training Committee will determine the awardees and notification will be sent via email in September.