As the world's largest educational and scientific event for professionals working in epilepsy, AES is the optimal venue to present your research results to a global audience.
In addition to the live poster hall in Chicago, abstract authors can expect a virtual poster presentation opportunity during the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Poster: Posters are required to be hung in the poster hall for the entirety of the day assigned. The first/presenting author is required to commit to the author present time (noon - 2:00 PM CST).
- Platform Presentations: Abstracts selected for a platform presentation will be asked to make a six- to-eight-minute presentation during one of these platform session times to be assigned: Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon, or Monday morning. Platform presentations are in addition to presenters' assigned day(s) in the poster hall.
- Pediatric Highlights: Abstracts selected for a pediatric highlight presentation will be asked to present an eight-minute presentation on Monday afternoon during the pediatric highlights session. This presentation is in addition to presenters' assigned day(s) in the poster hall.
For instructions on how to submit and guidelines for your submission, please review our abstract submission guidelines.
Submission Deadlines and Fees
Abstracts must be submitted by June 9 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Abstracts submitted on or before June 2 (11:59 PM PST) will be subject to a non-refundable processing fee of $50 for AES members and $75 for non-members.
- Abstracts will be accepted June 3 - 9 for an increased processing fee of $100 for AES members and $150 for non-members.
AES offers several travel awards to selected abstract authors. See the list of available awards and their respective criteria here.
All first/presenting authors are required to register for the AES Annual Meeting.
Answers to commonly asked questions can be found on our Abstract FAQ page.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.